Tuesday, March 25, 2008

thanks jessica!

okay...

jessica is a sweetheart!

she brought a care package over for me and my sore mouth!

soup and mini crackers
cottage cheese
jello (sugar free!)
pudding (sugar free!)
homemade banana bread (sugar free!)
oatmeal

all foods that i can eat without hurting or messing anything up!

and alias season 1 for me to watch b/c she knows how much it sucks and i don't want to move my mouth more than i have to!

thank you SO much jessica.
i appreciate it more than you know.

7 comments:

Kelly J said...

aawwwww, what a sweet friend! i hope your little mouth feels better soon so you can chomp on come delicious candy!

Tim and Amy said...

no miss kelly. nice try.

mindy & jill tried the same thing... 'go get a chocolate shake' 'oh you will have to have smoothies and ice cream for a while'

nice try kids! not working on me! i'm sure i'll want some sugar after i get them off though... IN A YEAR!

Kelly J said...

A YEAR??? There's not a chance I'm hanging on that long!

Tim and Amy said...

jill did you see that? you put your money on the WRONG person!

jill s said...

hahahaha!!!

kelly.
i thought you were more hard core than that!!

sorry amy.

my money is on YOU now.

Tim and Amy said...

oo oo. oo oo. that's right. gonna win.

mindy said...

oh PLEASE! i'm still in the running guys!!! thanks for all the hope! gosh