Wednesday, March 19, 2008

SUGAR OVERLOAD


are you high?

before you say no, consider what you've put in your mouth lately, if it includes anything from rainbow-colored cereal and caramel frappuccinos to cold cuts and ketchup, there's a decent change you're riding a sugar rush right now.

that is directly from women's health APRIL 2008 issue. pick it up. that article is great.. and totally appropriate for our little bet.

my cheat day is starting friday night through saturday. 24 hours of sugar anyone?

3 comments:

mindy said...

well well. good luck amy. i didn't know it was 24 hours. or i coulda had more last time. but OH well, because Saturday, the 29th, is my sugar day. and all my favorite things will be there at my shower.

but--- fyi, i'm going very strong. and apple juice is my best friend!!

Kelly J said...

and i'm sure the apple juice might be assisting in the weight loss..
ya know..regularity..lol...sorry...oh,and i don't know when my cheat day will be. i think the end of the month. mmmm, mcdonald's sounds good, but dairy queen is open...i think both might do me in...anyway, still going strong. no urge to cheat! you two are going DOWN!

Tim and Amy said...

i'm thinking this could last a year the way ms. kelly is chatting! i will have no sugar cravings soon.

remember - i get my braces on next week, that was my original reason for starting up the sugar bet... so unless you plan on quitting before next march... this could be a LONG bet!