Monday, March 3, 2008

So far, so good....

Still going strong...we had a family birthday dinner to go to yesterday that had homemade apple pie and ice cream for dessert. Well, we knew this going in, so Adam made sugar free vanilla pudding and blueberries for us, so that we could feel like we were eating dessert too. It was yummy!
We both worked our tushes off on the treadmill yesterday too. I was feeling really good, so I turned up the speed and started running and didn't realize anything was wrong, until I had a question for Adam about his mp3 player...so, I stood on the sides of the treadmill and went to yell for Adam who was in the other room and that's when I realized I couldn't breath...lol...so, i slowed down a bit after that, but I think it's actually turning into a habit!
Anyway, that's it for now....I'm thinking a large t-shirt??? Maybe by the time I win, it will be a medium...ok sorry..just a little trash talk! Have a great week, girlies.

3 comments:

jill s said...

hehe. i love the trash talk!

and i freely admit i am so incredibly jealous that you have a treadmill right now. you kids better take advantage of that while you can! when the nice weather hits (hopefully before the end of may!!) we're just going to walk all day long...lol.

you rock.

and thanks for talking adam out of sending us his girl scout cookies!

Tim and Amy said...

love it. i was thinking about buying some eileen's cookies & sending them to my fabulous competitors! lol

i decided against it though - because i would probably eat them on the way to the post office!

jill s said...

oh seriously amy.
that would be the end of me!
i'm glad you decided against that!