Monday, March 24, 2008

CHEAT DAYS SUCK

Ok, so I had my cheat day Saturday and I went through McDonald's and had a Double Cheeseburger Value Meal....I thought I'll just eat a bite here and a bite there and I'll be satisfied....NO! I plowed through the entire thing in less than 5 minutes. Needless to say, I nearly had to pull over my car to upchuck on the way home. I haven't felt that sick in quite some time. To cap it off, I couldn't not have sweets on my cheat day, so I had some chocolate chip cookies before bed.
Not only that, but I still felt nasty all day yesterday. My body was just all screwed up! Maybe if I were able to do it in moderation, I wouldn't have felt so horrible, but since that just isn't my personality.....The Moral of the Story Is: Cheat Days are NOT worth it! Lesson learned.

Hope you all didn't give in to temptation yesterday! I was still recovering from Saturday, so it wasn't even an issue! Here's to another healthy week!

3 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

seriously! i don't even know if i want cheat days anymore! barfarama is right!

mindy said...

ha. well my first cheat day was only half a minute made lemonade. so i'm fine. and that was the day after we started.

jill s said...

well...my cheat day was too good...obviously. lol