Saturday, March 1, 2008

hm.

well. i was excited. i figured, YES, i'll have lots of soda, candy, sugar, etc. its my last day!

not so.

i had subway for lunch, with a dr. pepper. i ate half my sandwich, and didn't finish my dr. pepper.

around 6, i went to sonic and got a cranapple slush (which slushes are out now). i didn't even drink half.

thats it. that all i ate/drank yesterday.

i was so excited to eat my Mothers frosted/sprinkled animal cookies when i got home. but i got home at 12:15am. which means, i didn't get to eat any.

oh well. here's to being healthy!!!!! & i've already lost a few lbs this week from food poisoning, so maybe i can keep it off! woohoo.

good luck people. good luck. get ready to buy me a shirt :) ha ha ha.

2 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

crap - i totally just tried to comment and it didn't work.

basically - i said - you freaked me out because i thought you were saying that you already lost on the first day - but that was YESTERDAY. trickery trickery!

jill s said...

i thought that at first too!