Saturday, March 8, 2008

Congratulations Ladies - 1 WEEK DOWN!

I hope that you are getting rid of the sugar withdrawal headaches and serious candy cravings! I'm holding up better than I thought I would at this point. Last night we brought over some fresh fruit to a friend's house for dessert. It wasn't everything below - but we did have blueberries, fresh (amazingly sweet) pineapple, strawberries, banana, apple... and I think that's all the fruit. And then add some plain yogurt, lime juice and local honey and its great. Actually, I would prefer it without the yogurt mix. But now we have lots of fruit at home to snack on.
Now when I am eating healthy sweet snacks, this is what I hope you are all eating! Okay, I don't WANT you to fail... but I WANT TO WIN! :o) Go out and enjoy some Cold Stone ladies. Just remember you will have to buy me a shirt though!


Hope you are all doing well...

How are things in AZ & MI?

Also, if you have great recipes - either great for a 'no sweets' dessert or anything else that is just plain healthy AND delicious - post them for everyone else! I'll try to do the same!

3 comments:

jill s said...

that was mean.
just plain mean amy.

good job on the fruit though.

we've been going through so much fruit here though.

and we had weigh ins today for biggest loser + we did good.

i think i'm in this for the long haul.

i will admit i'm a little excited for my cheat day next saturday.

costco cake + ice cream.

yum.

mindy said...

hahaha. amy you are funny. but ice cream doesn't look that tempting. and i've been drinking apple juice lately. so i'm fine. more than izze actually. ya ya...the 100% juice.

down 6 lbs from the no soda thing i think.

good luck. cuz you are goin DOWN! i'm gonna win!

Kelly J said...

Amy!!! VERY MEAN!

However, I will not fall to your weak attempts at sabotage. We are doing great and still going strong. Mmmm, we had fish and veggies for dinner and I had yogurt for dessert last night...and I've been walking/jogging on the treadmill nearly every day. Soooo, I like long sleeve tee-shirts and short sleeve too....3/4 length, not so much....:) yes, jill you did good on the weigh in, but you're going down too! ;) That was half-hearted trash talk, b/c i want you to do well...I did lose another pound and a half between Sat and Sun morning, though... :) weirdness....I'll take it, though! Good luck this week girls!