Friday, March 14, 2008

8 and counting.

hm. feels good.

i know my weight fluctuates a BIT...but...

down 8 lbs, as of this morning.

i guess the soda was really harboring my body.

that was really my biggest weakness.
hungry, grab a soda.
shakey, grab a soda.
pmsing, grab a soda.
sad, grab a soda.
happy, grab a soda.

HA.

anyways, pb&j for lunch most days.

and lots of water.

and 100% apple juice is now my best friend. my healthy sugar if i need it.

Here is my poem.

Roses are red,
violets are blue,
i am going to win,
losing is for all of YOU.

HA. yeahhh buddy! :)

7 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

love it. and NO YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WIN!

so mindy, please tell us this...

how are you going to put those 8lbs back ON before your wedding!?

hope everything is going good for you guys. jill- enjoy your cheat day tomorrow.

MindyRiggs said...

HA. i'm not. thats the idea.

jill s said...

mindy lou
you need to eat
it doesn't have to be a treat
so take a seat
and EAT EAT EAT.

Tim and Amy said...

i'm the only one without a poem.

i don't like it when you guys make me look bad.
it really makes me sad.
i try so hard to do whats right
and end up eating candy all night!

okay. i tried. and no i don't eat candy all night... just trying to make YOU all think about sugar SUGAR SUGAR! :o)

Kelly J said...

I had a dream last night that I ate half of a 3 muskateers and was racked with guilt and thought about hiding it so I would win my t-shirts, but my conscience got the better of me and I told you guys, and you said, don't worry! it's just your cheat day! Then, I felt better....8 pounds, Mindy?? Nice! Hope your wedding dress doesn't fall off as you walk down the aisle...talk about awkward! lol

mindy said...

haha thats hilarious. no, it won't fall off. as long as my boobs don't get smaller, my dress will fit:)

Tim and Amy said...

kelly you crack me up. that is hilarious! hopefully these dreams get to you soon. someone needs to fall off of this bet (jill- put down the rocky road!)