Sunday, August 24, 2008

starting new. starting fresh.

Oh. i need to cut back a bit. {or maybe a lot}

so for the last two months, i was eating organic food all day. from 7-6. and i came home starving and craving sugar. and soda.


so now that i'm NOT doing that crazy unhealthy schedule....i need to cut back the sugar.

I am proposing a new idea.

RULES:
One Day Per Week cheat day.
not 24 hours. but one week/weekend day.

this means- 6 days per week:
no candy.
no soda.
no sugary filled drinks. {gatorade, etc.}
no cake. brownies.

you may still eat chips if they have 1 gram or less of sugar.
you may still eat fast food. {just cut back}
you may still eat like a human.

Last time we did this stupid bet it was outrageous...yes amy and i lasted 50 days...but it was just crazy.

so how do you guys feel about this? is this a possibility? or am i goin alone here?

Starting Date: September 1st, 2008.

10 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

wahoo! i'm in... i think! :o)

yes, i'm in. i like the one cheat day a WEEK. i'm cool with these rules. you might have to email others to be in this because its been a while since we've been on here & doubt they ck it.

what does the winner get? a shirt?

MindyRiggs said...

oh idk what the winner gets. how bout each loser choses something to give the winner.

simple or complex. doesn't matter.
a dollar spot find.
a tshirt.
a gift card.
a soda.
a candy bar.
whichever

Lindsay Riggs said...

Ha! I'll take you all on! But, I think there should be some kind of time limit...you know, like the bet is on until December or something. Otherwise we'll all lose once we start getting Christmas treats, etc...I don't know, just a thought. Let me know what the official conditions are, and then I'll let you know if I'm for sure in. (But you should all be afraid if I'm in...I'll cream you all!)

MindyRiggs said...

i'm afraid there is no time limit.

we are going til there is one winner.

be that 4 months from now. or 10.

so lindsay...if you think you can cream us...it might take a while. :)

Traci said...

hmmm I'll think about it

Lindsay Riggs said...

I'm out then. I know I'll eat sweets during Christmas season.

Anonymous said...

yahoo! i am totally in this time!



mindy lou- you're going down, i'm bringing brownines and dp every day to houston.

mindy said...

wow. kate thats not nice. haha.

this is gonna be a good round y'all.

Tim and Amy said...

right now its kate, mindy and me? is that right...?

who else is in?! we need to figure out 'official' rules! :o)

mindy said...

what do you mean? YOU make a post amsy...of what you think the official rules should be.

:) k?