Friday, August 29, 2008

Bet is on... September 2nd

Rules:
1 cheat day a week
Day = Saturday, Wednesday, etc... not a 24 hour period!
And this only applies to your local time zone! :o)
The winner will receive something from each loser. That could be a shirt, a gift card, a piece of paper... well I don't know if any of us would be happy with a piece of paper... but you know what I mean? Just give something YOU would have wanted to receive if YOU had won!

NOT Allowed:
No soda!
No ice cream, gelato, frozen custard, sherbet... you know!
No desserts!
No candy!

**Please comment if you are in on this bet by Sunday, August 31st so that we all know who our competition is!!!**

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm in.

Anonymous said...

oooh, reading that back gave me chills.
ya'll better be scared.



oh man, i am lame.

mindy said...

haha i'm in. sorry i didn't post. oops.

and hopefully i win. i'm not convinced i will though. haha. but here's to the last day!!!

dr. pepper and twix

Tim and Amy said...

I just moved my candy jar on to someone elses desk so I don't have to stare at it! best of luck ladies!

mindy said...

haha. thats funny.good job amy.

hopefully kate doesn't REALLY bring me DR. P to work.

i wont drink it. she'll be wasting money.

haha

jill s said...

you go girlies!!