Tuesday, April 15, 2008

mmm mmm GOOD

well i'm out guys. sorry.


that cinnabon place was just too tempting when i went to the mall today.

and mmmm it was goood!!!


so amy. you win.


please scroll down for further information





























NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you really think i would do that? and lose? NO. but it DID smell good. but i wouldn't DARE taste it!!! :) sorry amy. just a little trickery for your day! he he he.

i'm in this for the long run. weight loss total : 10 lbs

3 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

you lame bleep! you are going to look back at this day and say- why was i worried about my weight?! you look great! STOP LOSING WEIGHT!

and I didn't believe the post. I know that you would call & tell me! :o)

still waiting for you to lose. i'm sure your honeymoon will kick you out of the contest!

Kelly J said...

Oh my goodness, Mindy!!!! You brat! LOL!

mindy said...

amy...i'm not TRYING to lose WEIGHT! how many times do i have to say that??

its just giving up what my WHOLE diet used to be. all the soda(carbination), candy, and sugar-- THAT is why. i haven't stopped eating chicka!